Robust and Reliable for Demanding Applications
The Multifeeder ip3 category, Industrial Performance (ip) provides superior high performance and quality in a friction feeder machine. Standard features of the ip3 friction feeders include batch count software and double detection. All ip3 feeders have self- contained computer/microprocessor controllers providing ease of use and versatility in product feeding. An infrared sensor comes with all ip3 feeders for product overlap, but the proprietary “Double Detect Sensor” for true double detection and guarantee correct count is only available on the ip3, and HCP. Designed with a powerful 750 watt one horsepower (optional 1000 watt available) brushless servo motor, computer controller, five different discharge lengths available, plus flexible and open discharge options, makes our friction feeders an industry leader. All of this makes our friction feeders extremely strong and robust for the most demanding applications, with the reliability to provide years of uninterrupted service.
The 550ip3 Friction Feeder machine is the first of our wide-body friction feeder machines. With the wide-body, large/medium irregular carton blanks, flat sheets or products can be easily transported as base products quickly and efficiently to other applications. The 550ip3 friction feeder is designed and built with larger over-sized shafts for long production runs. Tipping and affixing of large size products are ideal for the 550ip3. When very large/large/medium size products are needed to feed at high-performance specifications, then the 550ip3 is your best choice.
MFT 550ip3 Typical Products that feed:
Feeds all the same products as the 250, and 350ip3, plus these:
- Very large/large/medium size flat corrugated cartons
- Slip sheet dividers
- Large signs
- Metal gaskets
- Large pouch bags
- And much more…
MFT 550ip3 Typical Friction Feeder Applications:
- High-Speed Feeding of large oversized products
- Batch Count
- Printing, inspecting and rejecting
- Integrating an Automatic Product Loader (APL)
- Integrated as a base feeder to another application
- Minimum product size: 20mm(W) x 50mm(L)
- Maximum product size: 500mm(W)
- Minimum product thickness: 0.075mm
- Maximum product thickness: 25mm
- Maximum belt speed: 175 meters/min*
- Operating temperature: 10-35 Degrees C [50-95 F]
- Power requirements: 110/220 volts 50-60 HZ max 6 amps
- Total unit weight: 75-125 lbs.
- Product magazine: 750mm
- Feeder discharge: five standard lengths
*130 meters/min without high performance with motor upgrade
These lengths describe the length by which the discharge extends beyond the case of the feeder.