Recently, PACK EXPO
announced they will cancel their traditional trade show format for a brand new digital experience. This digital conference is called PACK EXPO Connects 2020
and occurs from November 9-13, 2020.
Multifeeder Technology will feature two automation systems at the event: the Hygienic Washdown System and the Booklet to Web Tipping System. These two systems will have a series of live demos scheduled throughout the event that attendees can watch and ask questions via a live chat. The times for these live demos are below:
- Hygienic Washdown System (Labeler & Friction Feeder) — Designed for food-grade applications and optimal cleaning.
- Mon, November 9 – 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM (CST)
- Tue, November 10 – 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM (CST)
- Wed, November 11 – 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM (CST)
- Thu, November 12 – 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM (CST)
- Booklet to Web Tipping System — Effortlessly apply tip-on product to a web at production speeds.
- Mon, November 9 – 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM (CST)
- Tue, November 10 – 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM (CST)
- Wed, November 11 – 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM (CST)
- Thu, November 12 – 11:00 AM – 11:15 AM (CST)
Learn More about the Hygienic Washdown System
This system is designed with two machines: the hygienic labeler and the hygienic friction feeder (in a 300 or 600 size). The MFT Hygienic Feeder and Labeler system was designed for food packaging, clean room, and medical device applications. It features a clean-in-place design that meets IP69K and NEMA4X standards. In the video below, we feature the MFT Hygienic Feeder & Labeler System placing and labeling corrugated pizza circles with accuracy and speed.
Learn More about the Booklet to Web Tipping System
This system features a lugged driven discharge with lead edge registration to help it repeatedly place products in the same spot. In the video below we pair our Booklet to Web System with a 103hsm+ Label Applicator to run extended content labels.
Connect with us at PACK EXPO Connects
There’s a few ways you can get in touch with us at PACK EXPO Connects.
- Attend one of our demos!
- Add the Multifeeder Virtual Showroom to your show planner
- Add one of our products to your show planner
- Start a live chat with someone from our team
- Request a private meeting with someone from our team to discuss your application or project
The following team members will be available to chat live with you during the demo sessions. Some may also be available for one on one meetings!