Modular 20” Unwind/Rewind Label Applicator
The Impresso Bucket Label Applicator and Conveyor is a highly adaptable labeler. It precisely holds and rotates the container while accurately applying labeling being transported down a conveyor. Its flexible system can run a wide variety of round or rectangular bucket and label sizes. Easily set the product length, label position, and calibrate with customizable computer controls. This allows for maximum integration with existing production lines to create an advanced production system.
Other features of the Impresso Bucket Label Applicator include quick lock handles for easy adjustments without any tools. Simply unscrew to a new position and lock down. This machine is compact and versatile, handling up to a 20″ diameter of roll labels.
The Impresso Bucket Label Applicator and Conveyor is available for a wide variety of applications and industries, such as pharmaceutical and medical, food, cosmetics, packaging, financial, printing, and robotics.
Hygienic Labeler Typical Applications:
Adhere labels to buckets, tubs, packaging, cartons, boxes, folders and more.
- Minimum product size: 10mm(W) x 10mm (L)
- Maximum product size: 100mm (W) x 100mm (L)
- Maximum speed: Dependent on product size
- Power requirements: 110/220V 50-60 hz 6A
- Operating temperature: 10◦-35◦C (50◦ -95◦ F)
- Weight ranges: greater than 250 lbs.
*All Multifeeder Technology® equipment can be designed to meet your specific production requirements. Please contact one of our experienced Application Engineers to discuss many solution options available to you.
- Precisely holds and rotates the container simultaneously in place while accurately applying labels being transported down a conveyor.
- A flexible system running a wide variety of round or rectangular buckets and label sizes. Set product length, label position, and calibrate.
- Left, right and top guide rails provide precise product control for different size containers.
- Labeler system accommodates wrap-around labels onto a round bucket and flat side labels onto rectangular buckets.
- Changeover is quick and easy and can be performed tool-less, use quick lock handles for adjustments. Simply unscrew to a new position and lock down.
- Stand-alone labeler or integrates with existing production lines to create a production system.
- Highly adaptable software package integrates multiple inputs to achieve accurate label placement at high speeds. Label detection and variable speed correction available with Accutipping.
- Small compact versatile design handles up to a 20” diameter roll of labels; 4” or 8” wide available.
Customizable computer controls with separate enclosed on-board panel. All-in-one self-contained electronics software platform is flexible to run many different types of applications.
Brushless servo motor for accurate placement and precise control. 1000 watt motors are available for the most demanding applications. Motor upgrades are available depending on the application.
The Bucket Drive Roller next to the peel plate rotates the bucket as the label applicator applies the label. A centering assembly opposite the Bucket Drive Roller extends towards the bucket and holds it in place as labels are adhered.