IP69K Hygienic Labeler – Food & Medical Label Applicator
The Hygienic Washdown Labeler 300* is a robust labeler, engineered with type 304 stainless steel and passivated for corrosion resistance. The Labeler’s Clean-in-Place design provides minimal contamination points. This allows for minimal disassembly with easy cleaning and maintenance, therefore reducing your risk of contamination.
Other features of the Hygienic Labeler include the computer-controlled brushless servo motors for flexible high speed accuracy, precisely placing labels on your product. The electronic components of the Labeler are self-contained, allowing for a simple elegant design. With a highly flexible proprietary software package, there are optional upgrades for the customer.
The Hygienic Labeler 300 meets IP69K requirements and meets and exceeds IP66/NEMA4X standards to ensure consistent washdown performance. The labeler is capable of running up to 12 inch wide labels. The adjustable angular peel plate is suitable for a wide range of applications. Separate unwind, drive, and rewind servo controls provide maximum control, stability and performance.
The Hygienic Washdown Labeler is available for food grade applications such as pizza, bakery, meat, clean rooms, medical, and pharmaceutical. The Hygienic Labeler can meet various sanitary level requirements depending on your application needs.
The Hygienic Labeler is easy to use with versatile interface using standard industry compliant cables. The Labeler utilizes a small footprint and is easily mobile to quickly change work station locations.
If your production line requirements are for high placement accuracy with limited space, then Multifeeder’s Hygienic Washdown Labeler is the system needed to be on your factory floor.
Adhere labels to packaging, cartons, bottles, sheets and more.
Hygienic Labeler Typical Applications:
- Food and beverage labeling
- Bottle Labeling
- Pizza labeling
- Meat packaging
- And many more…
- Minimum product size: 10mm (W) x 10mm (L)
- Maximum product size*: 304mm (W) x 1000mm (L)
- Maximum speed:* 125 meters per minute
- Power requirements: 110/220V 50-60 hz 6A
- Operating temperature: 0◦-35◦C (30◦ -95◦ F)
- Weight ranges: 400-1000 lbs.
- Labeler without stand: 400 lbs.
- Labeler with stand: 600 lbs.
*All Multifeeder Technology® equipment can be designed to meet your specific production requirements. Please contact one of our experienced Application Engineers to discuss many solution options available to you.
- Clean-in-Place design, minimal disassembly, easy cleaning and maintenance, therefore reduces risk of contamination.
- Compact design, easy to use, mobile, small footprint.
- Computer-controlled brushless servo motors for flexibility and high speed accuracy.
- Meets IP69K requirements and meets and exceeds IP66/NEMA4X standards
- Available for food grade applications such as pizza, bakery, meat, clean rooms and medical devices.
- Self-contained 20” diameter unwind/rewind applicator with 12” wide Peel Plate.
- Stand-alone Hygienic Labeler unit – no stand.
- Stack Light
- Low Label Detect
- Encoder with speed following Accutipping.
Equipped with customizable computer controls with on-board panel for flexibility controls. Display keyboard is on back panel with access to panel electronics.
Remote control panel for easy control from the loading/operator side. Enclosure and control buttons are designed to be hygienically sealed for IP69K, and meets and exceeds IP66/NEMA4X.