The food industry is experiencing dramatic growth due to changes in customers preferences for convenient foods and a concern for the environment. To face these challenges, companies will need the next generation of equipment. They must address sanitation, increasing production, increasing automation and customization. Make sure you are investing in the right food production and food packaging machines to set yourself up for success in the food industry.
Multifeeder Washdown Friction Feeders are designed for a variety of flat food products such as frozen foods, pizza trays, wax papers and more. Built with passivated stainless steel and FDA approved feed belts that meet sanitation requirements, Multifeeder has the solution to increase production with automation.
“Sanitation is the top priority with safety teams involved in machine specifications requiring ip69 washdown”.
– DDR Meat Poultry and Seafood Market Segment Report 2017
Hygienic Washdown Friction Feeder 300
The Hygienic Washdown is designed for customers that need to repetitively and aggressively clean their production floor equipment. The clean in place (CIP) design increases reliability in a washdown environment by reducing moisture content and being corrosion resistant. The feeder is engineered with passivated type 304 stainless steel, which reduces the risk of contamination. Multifeeder’s Washdown components are certified as IP66 or better to ensure consistent washdown performance. The Hygienic Washdown Friction Feeder 300, a food production machine, meets NEMA4X standards for indoor and outdoor protection from hazardous parts, solid foreign objects, water, rain, sleet, ice, snow, and corrosion. Three key features are:
● Minimal contamination points – Less downtime for disassembling and reassembling.
● Minimal disassembly – Less risk of cross-contamination with Listeria type bacteria. – Minimize liability.
● Easy cleaning and maintenance – Built with type 304 passivated stainless steel for moisture and corrosion resistance. – FDA approved feed belts that meet sanitation requirements.
Multifeeder’s Washdown is designed for a variety of food products such as:
- Frozen food packaging.
- Pizza trays.
- Tyvek®, wax papers, slip sheets and more.