Create a better quality of life through innovation and automation
Multifeeder Technology® is a fast-growing global company that creates Total Automation Solutions with our world class Feeders, Labelers, and Integrated Systems. We have a strong work ethic to serve our industries in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Print/Packaging areas with quality products that are flexible for multiple applications, and provide efficiency, safety and security. With state of the art machinery, we enable our customers to be more efficient and increase ROI. Our customers value our knowledge and superior technology.
Become a part of the Multifeeder Team
At Multifeeder, you are part of a team, and we offer a great deal of variety with an excellent work environment, fun work culture, great career growth potential, and competitive salary with benefits. If you are highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced professional working environment, Multifeeder is the place to work.
If you have experience in Sales, Engineering, Integration, or Assembly, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume and cover letter in the “Submit Your Application Here” area, or at email@example.com, or to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110, USA
We have openings, check it out!
Submit your application online below:
Multifeeder Technology is a growing company that designs and manufactures high-performance automation equipment for the packaging, printing, pharmaceutical, and food industries. If you’re looking to work in a high energy manufacturing environment, be on a team with incredibly creative people, and like being recognized and rewarded for your technical contributions building automation equipment solutions – apply today.
To support our customers in their success, we are looking for the right type of person to join our team as a Production Assembly Technician. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of mechanical aptitude, demonstrates critical thinking, has the energy to finish time-sensitive production goals, and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Build high-performance Friction Feeders, Automated Product Loaders, Labelers, and conveyors
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Able to work off of detailed drawings and in a paperless assembly environment.
- Fit and assemble mechanical and/or electrical components according to prints or sketches, and construct, rebuild and repair specialized machines and systems
- Assembles, fasten and connect parts and subassemblies including pneumatic and hydraulic lines, electrical fixtures, and attachments and able to examine connections for correct fit
- Superb attention to detail, able to catch occasional errors and escalate prior to incorrect assembly. Resolves assembly problems and notifying manager to obtain additional resources for real-time corrective actions.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- High School diploma with significant assembly experience with hi-tech automation machinery. Proven experience as an exceptional assembler
- Communication skills, Exercise Judgment, Decision Making, Team Player, Collaborative
- Understanding and prior experience with LEAN manufacturing principles.
- Understanding of 5S and able to maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures
- Understanding of Kanban process
- Understands best QA & documentation practices.
- High computer proficiency. Able to read and assemble from electronic CAD prints and drawings.
- Able to use manual Tools, Power Tools, Ability, and experience to operate pneumatic and electric power tools, in a safe, effective manner.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to clearly articulate and collaboratively communicate with other departments such as management, machine shop, and Integration department.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and proud to live out Multifeeder’s Core Values.
For consideration please send your resume with cover letter in confidence to:
Multifeeder Technology, Inc.
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
SUMMARY: This role of Integration Engineer consists of some domestic & global travel to customer sites for the installation & service of Multifeeder products and the ability to integrate standard equipment into complex systems based on engineering drawings and Work Orders. This position requires professional customer-facing communication skills, on-site effectiveness, schedule flexibility, the ability to train others, high-level electromechanical problem solving, diagnostic, and analytical skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties or tasks may be assigned as required. Management may modify, change or add to the duties of this description at any time without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Participate in work to integrate standard equipment and 3rd party hardware into complex systems based on engineering drawings. This often requires managing work time on multiple projects as assigned allowing for upstream engineering, machining, procurement, and any production changes to minimize delays.
- Test and Troubleshoot components and system performance with customer product
- Design, model, and draw up parts for system modifications or work with a designer to design, model, and draw up parts.
- Participate in kick-off project review meetings and contribute to providing accurate work time estimates based on available information as well as previous experience with similar projects.
- Expedite internal processes that jeopardize delivery timing and escalate to Project Management and Operations as needed.
- Collect / Produce final quality data proving customer process & product is Verified & Validated.
- Close assigned integration projects on time.
- Document Issues, report and escalate in real-time.
- Identify Risks and report to the Project Manager & other stakeholders proactively.
- Collaborate in Continuous Improvements
- Participate in documentation of changes to customer projects providing a reference for service concerns or in order to enhance future system builds and minimize warranty liability.
- Installation, field service, and customer training
- Apply technical skills to install and run equipment at a customer’s site.
- Support site qualification following successful factory qualification.
- Help to train customers on the system after site qualification.
- Provide technical assistance remotely to customers through email, video conferencing, and phone support.
- Overcome difficulties and solve problems on-site using analytical and diagnostics skills.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in front of customers at all times.
- Document all testing done on equipment during Internal Product Validation phase.
- Create and maintain documentation of changes to customer projects providing reference for service concerns or in order to enhance future system builds.
- Domestic and international travel of 10-25% overall.
- Flexible schedule to allow increasing trip duration as needed to complete installation, field service, and customer training.
- Make all necessary travel arrangements for self.
- Prepare for each trip to ensure success (tools, parts, travel details, equipment knowledge, etc.).
- Track and report all service activities via scheduling software.
- Abide by all Core Values and company policies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent electro-mechanical diagnostic, analytics, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to properly utilize hand, electric, and pneumatic tooling in a safe and effective manner.
- 4 year Engineering degree or 2 year technical degree preferred.
- Ability to fasten pneumatic and hydraulic lines, electrical fixtures, and attachments required to integrate accessories to larger system.
- 0-3 years of field service and training experience.
- 0-1 years of planning and documentation experience.
- Must also possess a valid Driver’s license and passport.
CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIREMENTS: This position requires the individual to have access to confidential records and information. To successfully perform this position, confidentiality of the information with which the individual has contact must be maintained.
CORE VALUES: The core values described here are representative of the core values of the Company. Every employee is expected to follow these values.
- Integrity: do the right thing, rational, ethical, trustworthy, honest
- Engaged: determined, hardworking, dedicated, driven, organized, resilient, focused, and continuous improvement
- Innovative: creative, imaginative, visionary, intelligent, competent
- Team Player: collaborative, great communicator, motivator, positive outlook, fun, respectful, compassionate maturity, for greater good of company, admits mistakes, decisive, and ensures job completion
- Customer Collaborative: effective & creative in providing customer sale and service solutions while enhancing partner relationships