Create a better quality of life through innovation and automation
Multifeeder Technology® is a fast-growing global company that creates Total Automation Solutions with our world class Feeders, Labelers, and Integrated Systems. We have a strong work ethic to serve our industries in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Print/Packaging areas with quality products that are flexible for multiple applications, and provide efficiency, safety and security. With state of the art machinery, we enable our customers to be more efficient and increase ROI. Our customers value our knowledge and superior technology.
Become a part of the Multifeeder Team
At Multifeeder, you are part of a team, and we offer a great deal of variety with an excellent work environment, fun work culture, great career growth potential, and competitive salary with benefits. If you are highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced professional working environment, Multifeeder is the place to work.
If you have experience in Sales, Engineering, Integration, or Assembly, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume and cover letter in the “Submit Your Application Here” area, or at email@example.com, or to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110, USA
We’re Hiring! Check out our current openings:
Submit your application online below:
Multifeeder Technology is a growing company that designs and manufactures high performance automation equipment for the packaging, printing, pharmaceutical, and food industries. If you’re looking to work in a high energy manufacturing environment, be on a team with incredibly creative people, and like being recognized and rewarded for your technical contributions building automation equipment solutions – apply today.
Due to robust company growth, we are looking for an outgoing Mechanical Designer to join our team that also possesses our company core values which include integrity, engaged, innovative, team player and customer-collaborative.
As a member of the product development and custom automation team, you will work with other staff members to reach project goals.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Understand product requirements and develop solutions
- Use theoretical calculations and analytical methods to develop and support mechanical concepts
- Knowledge of ANSI (American National Standards Institute) standards
- Create and review drawings, solid models and bills of materials
- Understand manufacturing processes so that designs are within process capabilities.
- Interface with other engineering personnel and provide technical input during meetings/discussions.
- Create custom and standard automation solutions
- Provide technical problem solving
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Associate of Science degree in Associate Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering discipline Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in Mechanical Design, or Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 year minimum experience in custom automation and material handling equipment in food and pharmaceutical industries
- Proficiency in automation and material handling product and custom automation design.
- Minimum of 5 years solid modeling and drafting experience, preferably using SolidWorks and/or Pro-E / Creo 2
- Strong knowledge of PDM, and/or Windchill
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Detail-oriented, deadline driven, self-directed and organized individual
- Ability to excel in highly interactive fast moving team environment
- Commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- A high level of initiative and self confidence
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and general use of PC applications
We offer an excellent work evironment, great career growth, competitive salary and benefits.
Send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org