Create a better quality of life through innovation and automation
Multifeeder Technology® is a fast-growing global company that creates Total Automation Solutions with our world class Feeders, Labelers, and Integrated Systems. We have a strong work ethic to serve our industries in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Print/Packaging areas with quality products that are flexible for multiple applications, and provide efficiency, safety and security. With state of the art machinery, we enable our customers to be more efficient and increase ROI. Our customers value our knowledge and superior technology.
Become a part of the Multifeeder Team
At Multifeeder, you are part of a team, and we offer a great deal of variety with an excellent work environment, fun work culture, great career growth potential, and competitive salary with benefits. If you are highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced professional working environment, Multifeeder is the place to work.
If you have experience in Sales, Engineering, Integration, or Assembly, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume and cover letter in the “Submit Your Application Here” area, or at email@example.com, or to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110, USA
We have openings, check it out!
Submit your application online below:
Multifeeder Technology manufactures friction feeding equipment and integrated systems for the packaging and print industries. We currently have an opening for an Associate Electrical Engineer.
- Schematic Capture for circuit boards and control panels
- Mixed-signal hardware design and component specification
- Creation of installation, assembly, and test procedures
- Component-level troubleshooting of circuit boards
- Configuration and testing of finished machines
- Specification of automation components such as sensors, barcode readers, vision systems, and pneumatics
- Design of UL-compliant control panels
- Printed circuit board layout
- PLC programming
- Design and fabrication of test fixtures
Education: BSEE or similar degree
- 0-5 years experience in an electronics or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience with Or CAD or other schematic capture
- Ability to solder PCBs and cabling
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Experience wiring industrial control panels
- Familiarity with brushed and brushless servo motors, photoelectric and inductive sensors, pneumatic components, and PLC programming
- Ability to use multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Ability to take work direction from multiple sources
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time
- Ability to communicate with other departments
- Ability to multi-task between projects
- Ability to apply math and physics
- Technical writing ability
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer an excellent work environment, great career growth potential, and competitive salary and benefits. Send your resume to:
MULTIFEEDER TECHNOLOGY, INC.
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Privately owned Multifeeder Technology is the world leader in the design and manufacture of friction feeders and accessories, using the latest design techniques with state-of-the-art materials to provide solutions for our customers. Due to robust company growth, we are looking for a talented machinist to join our team.
Multifeeder Technology is seeking a CNC Machinist to work on several different types of machinery, such as Okuma Lathe, Okuma vertical mills, Bridgeport, and manual lathe. Okuma experience preferred.
- Set up and operation of conventional and CNC machines.
- Fabrication of metal and plastic parts.
- In-process inspection using various inspection equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Associate’s degree or certificate preferred but not required.
- Hands-on machining experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must have own tools
- Knowledge of machine shop theory, procedures and shop mathematics.
- Knowledge of geometric tolerance and dimensioning.
- Must be team-oriented.