Create a better quality of life through innovation and automation
Multifeeder Technology® is a fast-growing global company that creates Total Automation Solutions with our world class Feeders, Labelers and Integrated Systems. We have a strong work ethic to serve our industries in the Pharmaceutical, Food and Print/Packaging areas with quality products that are flexible for multiple applications that provide efficiency, safety and security. With state of the art machinery we enable our customers to be more efficient and increase ROI. Our customers value our knowledge and superior technology.
Become a part of the Multifeeder Team
At Multifeeder you are part of a team, we offer a lot of variety with an excellent work environment, fun work culture, great career growth potential, and competitive salary with benefits. If you are highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced professional working environment, Multifeeder is the place to work.
If you have experience in Sales, Engineering, Integration or Assembly, we’d love to hear from you. Send your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
St. Paul, MN 55110, USA
Multifeeder is hiring!
Check out our current openings:
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Cultivates new equipment sales focused in the pharmaceutical, packaging and food markets.
- Heavy and intense focus on value-added selling at the end-user level in order to achieve Multifeeder’s annual required sales and gross profit objectives and goals
- Develops a deep understanding of a customer’s organization to identify decision makers.
- Works closely with customers to understand and meet their requirements.
- Evaluates specifications & develop solutions with internal resources.
- Attends industry functions to provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Cold calls, as appropriate, to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meets potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Manages leads from Opportunity to final quotation to Purchase Order and delivery.
- Gains knowledge of Multifeeder’s product portfolios with the goal of being able to answer high level questions related to standard Multifeeder components and customized systems.
- Promotes all current sales collateral, videos, new product launch materials/training, and Multifeeder’s comprehensive package of aftermarket support.
- Designs and presents a strategic business plan. Submits weekly progress. Quarterly and yearly goals.
- Approximately 50% travel for industry functions; adhering to travel budget.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-10 years of equivalent experience related to Sales, Marketing, Business Development, or Account Management with progressive responsibility is preferred.
- Understand the requirements and culture related to the Packaging, Pharma and/or Food industries.
- Demonstrate an aptitude and desire to gain market knowledge, prospect, and also demonstrate the ability to learn product knowledge.
- Key competencies include:
- Must be ambitious, a self-starter, goal oriented, persuasive, and achieves objectives.
- Must use an effective and approachable communication style to engage others and build credibility and rapport while collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders effectively.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, with minimal instruction and have excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with CRM and Microsoft Office are a plus.
For consideration: please e-mail your resume and cover letter in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org