Create a better quality of life through innovation and automation
Multifeeder Technology® is a fast-growing global company that creates Total Automation Solutions with our world class Feeders, Labelers, and Integrated Systems. We have a strong work ethic to serve our industries in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Print/Packaging areas with quality products that are flexible for multiple applications, and provide efficiency, safety and security. With state of the art machinery, we enable our customers to be more efficient and increase ROI. Our customers value our knowledge and superior technology.
Become a part of the Multifeeder Team
At Multifeeder, you are part of a team, and we offer a great deal of variety with an excellent work environment, fun work culture, great career growth potential, and competitive salary with benefits. If you are highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced professional working environment, Multifeeder is the place to work.
If you have experience in Sales, Engineering, Integration, or Assembly, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume and cover letter in the “Submit Your Application Here” area, or at email@example.com, or to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110, USA
We have openings, check it out!
Submit your application online below:
Multifeeder Technology manufactures friction feeding equipment and integrated systems for the packaging and print industries. We currently have an opening for an Associate Electrical Engineer.
- Schematic Capture for circuit boards and control panels
- Mixed-signal hardware design and component specification
- Creation of installation, assembly, and test procedures
- Component-level troubleshooting of circuit boards
- Configuration and testing of finished machines
- Specification of automation components such as sensors, barcode readers, vision systems, and pneumatics
- Design of UL-compliant control panels
- Printed circuit board layout
- PLC programming
- Design and fabrication of test fixtures
Education: BSEE or similar degree
- 0-5 years’ experience in an electronics or manufacturing environment
- Ability to read schematics
- Experience with OrCAD or other schematic capture
- Ability to solder PCBs and cabling
- Familiarity with hand and power tools
- Experience wiring industrial control panels
- Familiarity with brushed and brushless servo motors, photoelectric and inductive sensors, pneumatic components, and PLC programming
- Ability to use multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Ability to take work direction from multiple sources
- Ability to work independently and manage your own time
- Ability to communicate with other departments
- Ability to multi-task between projects
- Ability to apply math and physics
- Technical writing ability
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
We offer an excellent work environment, great career growth potential, and competitive salary and benefits. Send your resume to:
MULTIFEEDER TECHNOLOGY, INC.
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Multifeeder Technology manufactures friction feeding equipment and integrated systems for the packaging and print industries. We currently have an opening for a Content Specialist to write and publish various types of pieces for our company’s marketing efforts, like blogs, social media posts and newsletters. Your objectives will involve developing digital content and overseeing strategy implementation. You will have responsibility for monitoring the effectiveness of the website and other digital platforms. This includes managing search engine optimization and providing a content strategy to drive people to the website. You will work with other members of the marketing team to produce fully integrated online and offline campaigns.
- Research on industry-related topics
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Act as a supporting point of contact for marketing-related projects between internal teams/departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Digital Marketing Qualifications / Skills:
- Creating and maintaining vendor/client relationships
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience required
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, manufacturing industry preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Working knowledge of CRM software (preferably HubSpot)
We offer an excellent work environment, great career growth potential, and competitive salary and benefits. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org