Create a better quality of life through innovation and automation
Multifeeder Technology® is a fast-growing global company that creates Total Automation Solutions with our world class Feeders, Labelers, and Integrated Systems. We have a strong work ethic to serve our industries in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Print/Packaging areas with quality products that are flexible for multiple applications, and provide efficiency, safety and security. With state of the art machinery, we enable our customers to be more efficient and increase ROI. Our customers value our knowledge and superior technology.
Become a part of the Multifeeder Team
At Multifeeder, you are part of a team, and we offer a great deal of variety with an excellent work environment, fun work culture, great career growth potential, and competitive salary with benefits. If you are highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced professional working environment, Multifeeder is the place to work.
If you have experience in Sales, Engineering, Integration, or Assembly, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume and cover letter in the “Submit Your Application Here” area, or at email@example.com, or to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110, USA
We have openings, check it out!
Submit your application online below:
Multifeeder Technology is a growing company that designs and manufactures high performance automation equipment for the packaging, printing, pharmaceutical, and food industries. If you’re looking to work in a high energy manufacturing environment, be on a team with incredibly creative people, and like being recognized and rewarded for your technical contributions building automation equipment solutions – apply today.
To support our customers in their success, we are looking for the right type of person to join our team as a Production Assembly Technician. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of mechanical aptitude, demonstrates critical thinking, has the energy to finish time sensitive production goals and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Build high performance Friction Feeders, Automated Product Loaders, Labelers, and conveyors
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Able to work off of detailed drawings and in a paperless assembly environment.
- Fit and assemble mechanical and/or electrical components according to prints or sketches, and construct, rebuild and repair specialized machines and systems
- Assembles, fasten, and connect parts and subassemblies including pneumatic and hydraulic lines, electrical fixtures, and attachments and able to examine connections for correct fit
- Superb attention to detail, able to catch occasional errors and escalate prior to incorrect assembly. Resolves assembly problems and notifying manager to obtain additional resources for real-time corrective actions.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- High School diploma with significant assembly experience with hi tech automation machinery. Proven experience as an exceptional assembler
- Communication skills, Exercise Judgment, Decision Making, Team Player, Collaborative
- Understanding and prior experience with LEAN manufacturing principles.
- Understanding of 5S and able to maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with company procedures
- Understanding of Kanban process
- Understands best QA & documentation practices.
- High computer proficiency. Able to read and assemble from electronic CAD prints and drawings.
- Able to use manual Tools, Power Tools, Ability and experience to operate pneumatic and electric power tools, in a safe, effective manner.
- Professional demeanor with ability to clearly articulate and collaboratively communicate with other departments such as management, machine shop and Integration department.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and proud to live out Multifeeder’s Core Values.
We offer an excellent work environment, great career growth potential, and competitive salary and benefits.
For consideration please send your resume with cover letter in confidence to:
MULTIFEEDER TECHNOLOGY, INC.
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Privately owned Multifeeder Technology is the world leader in the design and manufacture of friction feeders and accessories, using the latest design techniques with state-of-the-art materials to provide solutions for our customers. Due to robust company growth, we are looking for a talented machinist to join our team.
Multifeeder Technology is seeking a CNC Machinist to work on several different types of machinery, such as Okuma Lathe, Okuma vertical mills, Bridgeport, and manual lathe. Okuma experience preferred.
- Set up and operation of conventional and CNC machines.
- Fabrication of metal and plastic parts.
- In-process inspection using various inspection equipment.
- Maintenance of equipment.
- High School education or equivalent.
- Associate’s degree or certificate preferred but not required.
- Hands-on machining experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Must have own tools
- Knowledge of machine shop theory, procedures and shop mathematics.
- Knowledge of geometric tolerance and dimensioning.
- Must be team-oriented.