Create a better quality of life through innovation and automation
Multifeeder Technology® is a fast-growing global company that creates Total Automation Solutions with our world class Feeders, Labelers, and Integrated Systems. We have a strong work ethic to serve our industries in the Pharmaceutical, Food, and Print/Packaging areas with quality products that are flexible for multiple applications, and provide efficiency, safety and security. With state of the art machinery, we enable our customers to be more efficient and increase ROI. Our customers value our knowledge and superior technology.
Become a part of the Multifeeder Team
At Multifeeder, you are part of a team, and we offer a great deal of variety with an excellent work environment, fun work culture, great career growth potential, and competitive salary with benefits. If you are highly motivated and looking for a fast-paced professional working environment, Multifeeder is the place to work.
If you have experience in Sales, Engineering, Integration, or Assembly, we’d love to hear from you.
Send your resume and cover letter in the “Submit Your Application Here” area, or at email@example.com, or to the address below:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
White Bear Lake, MN 55110, USA
We’re Hiring! Check out our current openings:
Submit your application online below:
Multifeeder Technology is a growing company that designs and manufactures high performance automation equipment for the packaging, printing, pharmaceutical, and food industries. If you’re looking to work in a high energy manufacturing environment, be on a team with incredibly creative people, and like being recognized and rewarded for your technical contributions building automation equipment solutions – apply today.
To support our customers in their success, we are looking for the right type of person to join our team as an Integration Engineer. This role of Integration Engineer consists of some domestic & global travel to customer sites for the installation & service of Multifeeder products and the ability to integrate standard equipment into complex systems based on engineering drawings and Work Orders. This position requires professional customer facing communication skills, on site effectiveness, schedule flexibility, the ability to train others, high level electromechanical problem solving, diagnostic, and analytical skills.
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Participate in work to integrate standard equipment and 3rd party hardware into complex systems based on engineering drawings. This often requires managing work time on multiple projects as assigned allowing for upstream engineering, machining, procurement, and any production changes to minimize delays.
- Test and Troubleshoot components and system performance with customer product
- Design, model, and draw up parts for system modifications or work with a designer to design, model, and draw up parts.
- Participate in kick-off Project Review meetings and contribute to provide accurate work time estimates based on available information as well as previous experience with similar projects
- Expedite internal processes that jeopardize delivery timing and escalate to Project management and Operations as needed.
- Collect / Produce final quality data proving customer process & product is Verified & Validated
- Close assigned integration projects on time
- Document Issues, report, and escalate in real time
- Identify Risks and report to Project Manager & other stakeholders proactively
- Participate in documentation of changes to customer projects providing reference for service concerns or in order to enhance future system builds and minimize warranty liability
- Apply technical skills to install and run equipment on site.
- Support site qualification following successful factory qualification.
- Help to train customer on system after site qualification.
- Provide technical assistance remotely to customers through email, video conferencing, and phone support.
- Overcome difficulties and solve problems on site using analytical and diagnostics skills.
- Maintain a professional demeanor in front of customer at all times.
- Update Multifeeder documentation (via WRIKE app) multiple times per day while traveling to keep main office fully informed of status.
- Create and maintain documentation of changes to customer projects providing reference for service concerns or in order to enhance future system builds.
- Domestic and international travel of 10-25% overall.
- Flexible schedule to allow increasing trip duration as needed to complete installation, field service, and customer training.
- Make all necessary travel arrangements for self.
- Prepare for each trip to ensure success (tools, parts, travel details, equipment knowledge, etc.).
- Track and report all service activities via scheduling software.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent electro-mechanical diagnostic, analytics, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to properly utilize hand, electric, and pneumatic tooling in a safe and effective manner.
- 4 year Engineering degree or 2 year technical degree preferred.
- Ability to fasten pneumatic and hydraulic lines, electrical fixtures, and attachments required to integrate accessories to larger system.
- 0-3 years of field service and training experience.
- 0-1 years of planning and documentation experience.
- Must also possess a valid Driver’s license and passport.
We offer an excellent work evironment, great career growth, competitive salary and benefits.
Send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org