Multifeeder Technology® is a fast-growing company due to the development of patented technology which allows us to obtain business based on “unmatched performance” when compared to other methods of feeding into or onto other products or conveyors. Our clients value our knowledgeable personnel and superior technology.
If you have proven skills in engineering, product development, and/or assembly, both electrical and mechanical, please send your resume in confidence to:
Attn: Human Resources Manager
4821 White Bear Parkway
St. Paul, MN 55110, USA
We offer an excellent work environment, great career growth potential, and competitive salary and benefits. We are interested in highly motivated individuals looking for a fast-paced professional working environment.
Aftermarket Sales Manager
Privately owned Multifeeder Technology is the world leader in design and manufacture of friction feeders, labelers, systems, and accessories, using the latest design techniques with state-of-the-art components and materials to provide solutions for our customers. Due to robust company growth, we are looking for a talented Customer Support Technician to join our team.
Who are we?
Multifeeder is a privately held company that provides high performance friction feeding and labeling solutions throughout the world. With state-of-the-art control technology and robust mechanics, our products feed more quickly and accurately to provide customers with a greater value of return. All feeders, labelers and accessories can easily be integrated with other machines to provide a total system solution for any application.
Why do you want to work with us?
We not only offer competitive compensation and benefits, but we also have a positive and progressive culture, a fast-paced work environment, and we believe in challenging and growing our people. We know that it’s our people that take care of the customer and make our business successful.
Job Title: Aftermarket Sales Manager
Department:Sales, Aftermarket, and Marketing
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Position:
- Leads and drives the business by promoting Multifeeder’s entire “customer aftermarket’ offering to existing and prospective customers; focus on existing accounts where Multifeeder has sold previous new equipment.
- Liaison between Sales, Field Service Manager, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Holds his/her team accountable for specific quantitative goals regarding:
- Revenue and turnaround time for spare parts
- Revenue and turnaround time for RMAs
- Revenue for basic standard feeders (need no integration or engineering)
- Customers who have submitted surveys after technical troubleshooting calls, spare parts have shipped out, and repairs are completed.
- Training at Multifeeder and scheduled trainings in the field.
- Manages and reorganizes the department structure and existing aftermarket processes.
- Manages parts portal website.
- Manages P&L; has budget.
- Designs and presents a strategic business plan to help create new revenue streams.
- Submits metrics in weekly scorecard. Has quarterly and yearly “Rock” goals that are defined within quarterly and yearly executive leadership team meetings.
- Approximately 30% travel for customer visits, market events, and tradeshows.
- Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives.
Education and/or Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of equivalent experience related to Sales, Marketing, and/or Technical Customer Support with progressive responsibility.
- Must demonstrate an aptitude and desire to gain market and service knowledge and also demonstrate the ability to learn product knowledge.
- Key competencies include:
- Must be ambitious, a self-starter, goal oriented, and take initiative to achieve objectives.
- Must use an effective and approachable communication style to engage others and build credibility and rapport.
- Must be able to work well building and managing a team and collaborating with others effectively.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, with minimal instruction.
- Free thinker, with excellent problem solving skills
- Credible problem-solving skills are of paramount importance.
- Experience with CRM, E-drawing, Microsoft Suite are a plus.
Multifeeder Technology offers its employees an excellent work environment, great career growth potential, and competitive compensation & benefits packages.